Total Pageviews

Abhinav Dhar

Abhinav Dhar
Thats Me...!!!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

R u loving or just expecting??

hiiii guys n gals.. i think myself eligible enough to write on this title at this point in my life. I hope you will all read it and take it in a positive way.
What is LOVE?? The definition of love has changed over a time and is expected to change definitely in near future too but what may remain constant in love is the honesty, the trueness, the lovely feeling and many other things that love gives us. But is the love today giving us all these things or is it just giving us power to expect,to suspect, to touch, to do everything you want. Yes this is a sad truth that today we take love as the synonym of expectations and have forgotten the truth that used to be in love.
This is not just with you,its with everyone, with me also.
Today if I love someone I may do that with heart but somewhere in my mind I will think that I have done this thing for her or I have been so nice to her, then why she does this to me everytime. Who am I to decide how nice I have been to her. Ok then I agree even if I was nice to her then I should continue being nice if I love her even if she does not respond. This is what is true love but today the scenario has changed completely. Everyone is living a life at much faster pace than before and noone has time, patience to wait for his/her partner to respond in a positive way. This lack of patience often ruins the relationsgip and this lack of patience tends our mind to create expectations and then these expectations when not fulfilled kill us.
Why I am saying if you are expecting that you are wrong is that cos you hurt yourself if you are expecting from others. Its a part of love now to expect few things from your partner but the expectations should be such that if you are not getting any positive response from your partner then you should not be gloomy.
This expectation has become the reason of sadness in todays world. Half of the population is dying because of expectations.. even if they dont die they get such pressures in their mind n heart that death seems much more easier in that case.
Moreover true love will always be selfless,understanding and kind and will not have much expectations from the partner.
But I will like to add something here in favour of my friends there who are true lovers, people if you have got a true lover for you then please understand their worth and feel responsible enough to response back to their feelings.
Someone has said so truly
"True lovers are mad"
You know why because they love one person madly for whole of their life.
and some other person has said very greatly that-
"True love has no ending because true love never ends"

So people maybe someone right there near you may be loving you truly but is not able to tell you his/her feelings, please try to understand, to feel and to sense the true love around you.
and if you succeed in sensing that true love around you and responsing him/her back positively then this word expectation will itself dimnish from the dictionary of love.
because noone expects until he is bound to. But if you are in true love then you will never be bound to expect because true lovers know how to respect...!!!

"This is dedicated to all the true lovers...!!!"

all d best in life!!
MAY GOD BLESS

-- Abhinav Dhar

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a brilliant job done to encapsulate this unexplainable feeling into words...loved this impeccable work of yours...i know you will go a long way with your extreme talent n i wish that you broaden your horizons to something beyond which is waiting for you with open arms...again i will confess my appreciation..keep up the good work bandar :P...
    <3

    ReplyDelete